Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Couple Notes

For those who don't know me personally, I thought that you should know that my birthday comes up this Sunday. As such, I have a special review lined up to commemorate this momentous occasion. Add this to my July 4th review and you have a good weekend.
*
There are a couple movies that are actually quite good that I have seen. As such, I almost feel bad reviewing them on my page. Currently, those films include Demons, Demons 2 and Dead & Buried. Demons 3 is a whole different story though. I will probably cover them at some point, but not for a while.
*
Lastly, I am going to attempt to get some feedback. This site is pretty new and, as such, is still a little experimental. Considering how different my posts look now from how they looked in March makes that evident. As part of this, I want to know if you want solely film reviews or some more things like cartoons/British shows as well. I have some good ones lined up like...

*The Short History of Jim Carrey Cartoons (Sad but true)
*Sam & Max (What a way to make weird kids!)
*Worzel Gummidge (Dr. Who as a scarecrow)
*Math Patrol (A Canadian show that is...curious)
*The Freedom Force (You won't believe this one)
*Blackstar (An odd mish-mash of cliches)

That's all for now. Guyver: Dark Hero is tomorrow and a quirky 80s film is up for Friday. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment